…ambioSonics sessions livestreams…

…not sure i am right here - please let me know if i am wrong…

…on monday we made a livestream from our monthly event (every second monday each month) from the Glockenbachwerkstatt Munich…

…due to the perfect beergarden weather there was almost no public present and we had some technical issues (the ATEM Mini
Extremes Multiview output failed so we were sailing blind regarding switching camera angles and audio(!!)) - but (coming towards the topic) it was also only the second time i could use a Sleepy Circuits Hypno for live visual…actually: i had a lot more stuff with me (2x Roland P-10, a Roland V-8, a DIY BPMC Fritz Telegraph, a r_e_c_u_r etc. etc.) but there was not enough time to set this all up…

…finally: here are the links to three (audio-repaired) outtakes of the event

and the whole stream (with overdriven audio unfortunately)

…the next stream is planed for monday june 13th - and to be found at https://charlyhotel.de/live

1 Like

for some reason based on the pseudo-perspective of the video graphics in the background i thought this was a 360 degree camera recording in the thumbnail. which did seem appropriate for the title

…the setup is still ‚in progress‘…

…while during session 134 i had only the Sleepy Hypno available for visuals in session 135 only the Andrei Jay Artificial Live and the P-10 did work - the Eurorack and the other stuff did not work due to a powerplug that had slipped out somewhere deep within the rack-case and could not be re-attached without disassembling the whole thing…

…last weeks livestream with mild video-editing and a little optimized audio; this session was planned to be a faster session, meaning higher bpm than usual. Videowise i again was not able to set up all the video-stuff within the 2,5 hours before the session started - so this time i was playing just with two Roland/Edirol P-10, a Roland/Edirol V-8 and a 3trinsRGb+1c: