Does anyone have a eurorack panel for the recurboy?

Recurboy has become a performance essential for me. I really want to get one (or two) directly into my case for maximum portability. Unfortunately I don’t know how to design panels, but I am hopeful someone here has an stl file of either a front panel, or the PCB modified to fit euro rails, already made and can share? Thank you so much!

hey @saddleuptherobots ! there are files for panels in the github repo - see here - you might need to open the .kicad_pcb file and export to svg or whatever format you need…

im planning to add panels for a bunch of my projects in the underscores.shop very soon too hopfully within a few months…

I also made a panel that can be 3dprinted. It is not perfect, may require some effort to get the perfect fit, but can confirm it works! Recommend printing at 100% infill for max rigidity

Hey @saddleuptherobots I’ve made a laser-cut Eurorack front panel for RecurBoy before. It’s an adobe illustrator file. Please let me know if you need it. I’ll share it. I’ll attach a pic here.

2 Likes