Fav glitch devices on a budget?

Hey, I’m looking for some suggestions on a good glitch device to add to my setup, Eurorack or standalone or whatever. I’m aware of some of the high end upcycled devices from people like BPMC, Tachyons+, Lofi Future, Mezkalin, and others. I’m interested in any good recommendations but trying to stick to a lower price point budget for now.

I have two T-420 eurorack modules from Lofi Future, and I just got the Syntonie Stable which is a game changer in being able to really push the T-420’s to their max without signal drop-out, so now I’m looking to add more glitchy goodness to my setup.

I really want something that can create those parallel outlines around things, and I can’t really get that from the T-420. Let me know any suggestions to achieve that look.

1 Like

self-promo but you could look into the rupture - worth mentioning since its aimed to be as low-cost as possible (options to diy etc if u need cheaper) - watch the demo video to get an idea of some effects - u def can get parallel lines although it is pretty unpredictable…

ps the part of sync_ope demo where i use it with rupture will give u some idea of what might be possible with Stable since they both use similar sync restoring process

3 Likes

+1 for rupture!

Sticking with Syntonie, the CBV001 will give you those parallel lines, plus it’s pretty predictable.

You can also get some good glitch effects by using an rca splitter and plugging two sources into one input.

1 Like