Gear recommendations

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say thank you for your responses to the many and varied inquiries I have had jumping down this tunnel! After exploring a bit, I’m planning to start a small case with hypno (using an external video feed from a computer), structure, and syntonie cvb001. I have some audio modulation to pair too like pams and ochd, so wondering if there are any other modules that would be suggested to round this out with the aims of doing some performance-based visuals. I know it’s an ever-growing process, but because of where I live I’ll likely get a custom euro case for this setup and would like to get it built reasonably sized for travel…so wondering if there are really any other key modules that would fit in well here without too much redundancy. CVB002 or fluxus bpmc? Super thankful for any ideas, it’s really appreciated!

1 Like

This has been working for me and the empty space is going to be lofi futures t-420 module. Upper part of my case is: Fluxus Duo, Hypno, GlitchCRT, A2H, and H2A. Lots of options and can route numerous video signals which is great. My hardware outside my case are the Roland P-10 and Panasonic WJ-AVE 5. Small set up but has worked great so far. Ochd is great to modulate the Hypno IME.

1 Like

If you are planning on using a hypno, I have to recommend a Befaco I4 Instrument Interface.

I send the signal from I4 to my ochd to help keep visuals on-time.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

sweet this is great! I was wondering if lofi futures and glitch crt overlap much, both look really good

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense. The Fluxus Duo also has CV in and I use the GlitchCRT to have the beat/clock impact the final output, but the I4 would be great to sinc things up to clock. What a great tip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think they do. The Glitch CRT really has it’s own function from what I can tell. I’ll report back once the T-420 arrives.

1 Like

lofi future or glitch crt look awesome but also curious how close they are