Infinite Input Output Zine - Call for Submissions

Hi! I’m working on a printed zine about visual + audio noise, feedback loops, analog technology, and experimental media. It is being published by Rathaus Press, an artist-run risograph studio in New York. We’ll be releasing the zine globally in early 2025.

We’re currently looking for written works including essays, prose, poems, ramblings, etc. for our first volume. Our aim is to celebrate and connect the artists working in these areas and the communities supporting them. We’d love to have some submissions from scanlines!

✺ Deadline: Monday, July 22, 2024 ✺
✺ More info and submission form: https://strangerays.com/infinite-input-output

Feel free to dm me if you’re interested or have any questions! Thanks!

9 Likes

working on my submission :gear:🩶

3 Likes

I would have written something but I can’t with such short notice.

Hi @bsom ! Thank you for your interest. I sent you a DM to see how we can get you involved in this or future projects :slight_smile:

I’m trying to think of something to write but I’m currently drawing a blank. I’ve asked my kid if they’d like to submit something as well. They might submit something about ‘lost media’, which is their forte.

2 Likes

@bsom I am sending you a DM with some prompt ideas. I’d love for your kid to submit as well! “Lost media” sounds like an interesting topic.

This seems awesome!~ dreaming up a submission:)

2 Likes

Hi! I’m sending you VERY rough, just so you can see where it;s headed.
Things are a bit crazy over the weekend, but AUGUST is great if you are feeling it. Will have visuals too.

2 Likes

Thanks, @annaoxygen ! I responded to your email :slight_smile: