Phase shift traveling video artist workshops calendar

https://phaseshift.zone

howdy all, @palomakop and I are doing some traveling around the continental US this year hosting workshops, meetups, and camping and whatnot a bunch. We gots a bunch of things scheduled all the way through the end of october that you can scope out on our website (linked above) or below. we are pretty open to adding more stuff on if time and routing permits, let us know at phaseshift.zone@gmail.com if you’d like to try and facilitate any events in your environments!

• 2023 June 18-25 - Artist Residency at FEED Media Art Center, Erie, PA

• June 23 (8pm) - Live performance @ Feed
    • June 24 - Workshop: Video Arts Open Studio @ Feed
  • 2023 July 1 - Workshop: Intro to Live Visuals at Public Space One, Iowa City, IA (:tickets: Tickets/Info)

• 2023 July 20 - Workshop: Intro to Live Visuals at Roosevelt Library, Minneapolis, MN

• 2023 September 9 - Workshop: Intro to Live Visuals at Patchwerks, Seattle, WA

• 2023 September 16 - Meetup: Video Mixer at Synth Library Portland, Portland, OR

• 2023 October 6-8 (exact date tbd) - Workshop: Intro to Live Visuals, Eugene, OR

• 2023 October 19 - Workshop at Indexical, Santa Cruz, CA

• 2023 October 23 - Artist talk at CalArts, Santa Clarita, CA

• 2023 October 25 - November 1 - Artist Residency at Coaxial Arts Foundation, Los Angeles, CA

3 Likes

This is so awesome! I hope y’all can make it down to Florida at some point :slight_smile:

i would like to try and do a trip next year going to southeast US, and more of the central plains and mountain states that we will be missing this time around!

3 Likes

What?! You’re going to be in MPLS?? I’ll be there!