Someone interested in an edirol p-10

I have one p-10 about 5 years ago, is like mint, manuals, box. And i need to sale, about bad moment… it is actually my most appreciated piece of hardware, if someone is interesed…

The face you just joined the forum to post this, and offered no other information or pictures, doesn’t bring a lot of confidence…

you are right, im here (in this forum) from the beginning, also in muff, video circuits face… I’m just a reader, sorry. I understand that you may be interested, you know the machine, and from the outset photos did not seem necessary to me, when someone shows interest they will have as many as they want. the sale equally when someone is interested we would reach an agreement to choose a sales platform with insurance in which we both trust. Thank you very much for your interest

I also confess that I have not read the rules, and I do not know if there is any that refers to the need to introduce oneself and stuff, if so I apologize. From my point of view, it does not provide more confidence when making a purchase of medium value to another corner of the world, that is only given by the deal in hand or an insured platform with retention. I am also a living being who acts in honor and I would not consider a site like this that gives me so much a scam (or anywhere else).