Sticker Exchange!

Hey all! As a fun community-building project, I’m putting together a sticker exchange of our various video artist brands or cool made-up names. This will get your tag in front of ten other video artists, and if you collect them (like I do) you’ll get back ten new ones.

If you’d like to participate, reach out and I’ll give you an address. Send me 10 of your stickers, and when I get them from everyone I’ll sort out the piles and send you back one of each.

I look forward to seeing what you got!

3 Likes

woah this is a cool idea !! v keen. ima go make some stickers now :)))

1 Like

I got room for four more I think, so there’s plenty of time to get in on this one or if not that then the next round. If there are any artists/brands you know who have any and wanna get in on it let em know!

Sign me up! M.P.Mazzotta@gmail.com is the best way to get in touch with me.

We’ve got 3x Sticker designs right now. . . So, yeah. I’m down to ship you 30 stickers.

1 Like

I’m up for it ! I got cool reverselandfill stickers! the design is done by my girlfriend. toxic plants & animals in a certain (possibly familiar) shape.
@boilingsky where are you based?

2 Likes

DMd you

just dropped my stickers in the mail! Super stoked!

1 Like

Hey all, any updates on this?

Hey! thanks for the message. Feels like I’m perpetually waiting for two more, so I will go ahead and send out the packs in the next week. I have little piles by all the return envelopes ready to go. I think I did a decent job keeping everything separated so nobody gets any of their own stickers back.

2 Likes

Hey there! This is a great Idea and I think we still have some of our stickers to spare. Is this still open or did you already send them out? Would love to participate if still possible :slight_smile:

not Italy anymore (unless you mean someone else than me) :slight_smile:

1 Like