Streamlines_002 ft. respirator - friday 7/24

very excited for our second edition of streamlines this friday, with live a/v by @wednesdayayay !
when: 3pm EDT, friday, july 24, 2020
where: scanlines.xyz

8 Likes

so during the stream we will play some music live but will also play some of our pre recorded songs from this past year

that being said we decided to upload the pre rerecorded songs on bandcamp (link forthcoming once everything finishes uploading) as they aren’t released elsewhere

along with the 15 songs there is a link included for 15 paper marbling pictures in the original resolution as well as 720x480

you can see one of the paper marbling pieces in the poster above

during the stream tomorrow we’ll be giving away something(s)
just show up during the stream and we’ll have instructions on how to enter :slight_smile:

4 Likes

a preview of the paper marbling
just waiting for the songs to finish uploading

2 Likes

everything is finished uploading now so go ahead and download at

just don’t listen until after the live stream

no spoilers

the giveaway may be up to a passive 4x4 matrix mixer or it might be as small as a bored brain splix or stackable 1/8 cable I will leave it up to a 20 sided dice roll and a to be written table

lots to do before tomorrow

2 Likes

The marbling is super nice.

2 Likes

@wednesdayayay FYI there’s a typo in the scanlines URL at Craft crates | Nichole & Paul Pichon | Coordinator

just don’t listen until after the live stream

hard to resist the temptaaaation though! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

for those who -like me- struggle with time zones, stopwatches and how many hours are in a day:

2 Likes

thanks for the heads up about the typo!

I’m going to try to record this on my end

but if I can’t will the stream be getting saved any other way @palomakop?

my macbook which is the only thing I’ve tested this setup with has a battery on its last legs so even plugged in I think it will only stream for about an hour or so

I’m going to try to bring another computer in and get it working with the intensity shuttle too

1 Like

the best way to record it is for you to record on your end - you can do it right in OBS though. we are making an archive of the series on videos.scanlines.xyz as well!

2 Likes

Testing out this event time/date widget:
2020-07-24T19:00:00Z2020-07-24T20:00:00Z

1 Like

getting ourselves together we will probably start as close to 3 as possible as our streaming computer has a dying battery so we are going to do the best we can it may end abruptly :slight_smile:

1 Like

just let me know in the chat once you’ve begun your stream so I can turn on the video embed in the header!

this edition has been added to the streamlines archive!

4 Likes