Titlemaker 2000 workflow thoughts... what do you think?

Curious about how people enjoy (or dislike) using this common titlemaker available as

• Titlemaker 2000
  • BPMC Dead Language

Thanks for any thoughts!

I really love the titlemaker 2000, i reccomend watching the tutorial video they made though. My only problem with it is when i put a source video in the text gets all glitched and rainbow if i use any color other than white or black. I assume its because i dont have a tbc. But overall the titlemaker is well worth the money

1 Like

Cool! Have you found, or attempted, any modifications to the analog circuitry within the Titlemaker? I see BPMC offers a modified version known as Dead Language in v2 and v3

1 Like

I havent looked into the BPMC one, Honestly the titlemaker alone I think is pretty great. Idk if id attempt bending it because of the memory stuff with it. Ive seen some really cool outcomes people have done with bending them. If i want glitch over the text i just plug it into my mixer instead of straight to the tv. Now if you had 2 lying around no reason not to bend it.

Heres an example of how i used some light glitch before the tv after the title maker

2 Likes

BPMC Dead Language is fun. The pushbuttons are nice and offer different flavors of glitch. Dead Language works well as stock title maker, glitch title maker, or, power it on or off, and it functions as a glitch processor. I’ve been able to get some interesting side-scrolls with it in a mixer feedback chain as well.

2 Likes

What do you mean by power it off? Would you have a video example of this?

1 Like

Not at them moment. Paup mentions this on the Dead language product page. Basically, the knobs retain their function even though the light next to the power button is off.

2 Likes

I enjoy my bent TM2K, pretty nice to have in the chain. Haven’t touched any RAM bends though. Personally though, I enjoy the TM1K over the TM2K, but I think that’s from figuring out the RAM bends on that.

2 Likes

Would you be able to share any on your bends. Interested to try them!