Trinitron kv-1392R help

Yeah so I found this on the street on my walk home. Luckily nobody chopped the cable off for copper yet. But anyway, I’m trying to make sure I get the right cables/adapters I need for it since it dosnt have an rca input. It turns on, and I was able to hook up my Atari 2600 with the coax adapter on that cable and it got a signal. Typically I work with rca though. Long story long, anybody know the best adapter to get an rca into this VHF/UHF input?

I’m guessing it’s pretty straightforward but I want to avoid testing things and having to make returns. Thank you!!

image|375x500

The part you’re looking for is called an RF Modulator. On amazon or ebay the first several results will be ones with RCA inputs. This one looks fine: https://www.amazon.com/GE-RF-Modulator-with-S-Video/dp/B087V5YB4L/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=rf+modulator&qid=1617728600&sr=8-3

Just as a bonus note, if you’re into newer game consoles, you could also get these combo adaptors that would hook up to ps1/2+N64+Gamecube+XBox:

Awesome. Had a feeling this is what I was looking for. I like that you can switch between 3-4 just in case. Thanks!

1 Like