Trouble auto running image from sd card

heyo, i successfully got my image on an sd (auto mesh) by way of unarchiver and balena etcher. when i insert into my pi which I bought from etsy store in 2021, itll show the splash image and then just stay on the pi desk top screen. is there a way to run the image from here or change the code to get it to auto run? Also how can we tell what version of the vserpi build we own? Im now running the 1.5 capture image as this is the only one ive had luck with

i’ve actually discovered a bit of a glitch in some of the audio reactive images for the 1.5 updates, actively working on fixes atm. Uploaded a new test image yesterday evening that was labled AW_1_51.rar that should be worth checking out, but also lmk if that was the version thats not working for you. otherwise VSERPI_4_images - Google Drive
is the folder with all the previous generation images if you didn’t save the old sd card and need to reflash with something to get it working until i get everything fixed up

1 Like

update: re downloaded and re etched and everything works great! Working on getting the whole collection but I ran out of sd cards. next mission is making stickers for the sd card holders and maybe overlays for nano control 2. thanks!

1 Like