Using a CCD Color Camera

I just got my hands on a Navco 4600 camera. It’s used and has no manuals and nothing really online that I can find.

I want to know what type of connections I can get to use this?

1. Will a BNC to RCA work, or is it something else? I would need an andapter to either a BNC or RCA I think.

2. Also, do I need to plug this to a power outlet? what type of connections are there?

3. That “Lens” connection, what goes in there? I’ve seen similar type cameras that has a wire that connects to that.

Thanks for the help!

Jungleist7

The hidden top portion says:
“LEVEL” “LENS” “VIDEO”

I hope the “VIDEO” portion is visibile enough. It looks BNC to me…

What goes in the “LENS” plug? It goes to the front of the camera for most similar models.

you will need a wall connection to 24 volts AC adapter, you can strip the ends and feed them into the two holes that way 24vac

it’s probably composite video over bnc so if you want rca then you will want a bnc to rca adapter, it’s the same signal but just different connector

as for the “lens” port, some lenses have motorized focus and aperture, if you have a lens on there that doesn’t have a wire sticking out then you don’t need to plug anything in there.

Would something like these work? “24v c wire power adapters”
PHIHONG AC ADAPTER SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY, 24V 0.42A OUTPUT, 100-120V 0.4A 60HZ | eBay

Or…

didn’t notice this response until just now - i think either of those would work.