Virtual Workshop: Getting Started with 3D Animation in Blender

Hey everyone! I’m teaching a two-session Zoom workshop for beginners who are brand new to Blender, a free program for 3D animation. It will be Sunday, June 20 and Sunday, June 27, 1-3pm EST both days. It is $45 and you can sign up at thefusefactory.org/event/virtual-workshop-getting-started-with-3d-animation-in-blender.

We will get to know the Blender interface, manage pre-made 3D objects, and get to know some important settings. Join us as we build simple 3D scenes together, and animate a camera to create movement. Participants must have Blender and Zoom installed on their computer, and an internet connection. Let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

1 Like

this sounds really cool @Rew - cant make it thisone but will have more time for these kind of things after june - looking forward to attending a future workshops you are doing :smiley:

Awesome, I might join! Will be an early Sunday for me - tuning in from Amsterdam.

wonderful, I’d love to have you at a future one!

I am in Ohio, USA so won’t it be 19:00 Amsterdam time?

@Rew dang, i can’t make it to this one, but hope you do this again sometime! love your work and that image you shared is :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ll post to this scanlines.xyz forum about any future ones I do! Thank you so much :smiley:

4 Likes