The first (purple) prototype is made. some bugs need to be corrected,
so another proto will be designed.
The current design has these features:
- 3x highpass filter jack inputs
- 2x jack filter outputs (1x inverted, 1x non-inverted)
- normalised feedback routings
- feedback path with VCA (level pot & CV jack)
- voltage shifter with 2 potmeters& CV control (inversion & shifting)
- external feedback is possible
Watch out for video demos! Vidicon21!
This project is my take on the Sandin Differentiator.
Sounds great, looking forward to the demo this weekend!
OK next Proto pcbs are ordered.
The previous ones did work, but lacked a voltage shifting stage
the new proto has that stage, with CV
so it has 2 CV inputs, one for feedback level, one for voltage shifting (which results in different types of feedback patterns)
I did a promo video on Vidicon , I’ll post the clip next week.
purple proto pcbs have arrived, so on to testing !
Yeah, when this is ready I’ll definitely pick up a PCB and panel so I can build one once I’m able to get my video rig set up again.
2nd proto works and has very interesting results.
I have to finetune some output voltages and decide on which functions are the most useful
new proto is ordered, I’ve added a clipper before the lt1251 and changed the feedback input routing.