📼 Fugitive Dream Recovery VHS Tape Stream - Saturday October 24th

:vhs:this saturday we will be livestreaming a VHS tape by Fugitive Dream Recovery (a/v duo of me and @bobbypharaoh) ! the tape is called Experiments 2016-2018, and was released in 2019 on @BleuNuitVideo’s label in Montreal.

:tv:the tape is pretty much sold out at this point and is not viewable online anywhere, so we decided to allow an ephemeral opportunity for remote viewing…

:spiral_calendar: when: 4:20pm EDT, saturday october 24
:mantelpiece_clock: local time widget: 2020-10-24T20:20:00Z2020-10-24T21:20:00Z
:world_map: where: here on scanlines.xyz

:sparkles:here’s a trailer for the tape, and below, a flyer:

3 Likes

:sparkles: :vhs: :sparkles: super excited for this ! i really like the idea of using the platform to host screenings as well as live performances

2 Likes

looking forward to this

really enjoy the idea of pre recorded screenings
We are going to start putting something together for this kind of stream as well

the trailer and poster are looking very nice

1 Like

great ! looking forward to hearing more about your idea. maybe need to start a new series … “screenlines” :wink:

yess ! haha - was also thinking we could do a scanlines_community_shorts screening one day → anyone can submit piece, <10min or something

3 Likes

that sounds like fun !!

1 Like

yeah we are doing a similar thing over at the phase space back yard this weekend, outdoor screening and discussions n whatnot

1 Like

is it warm enough to outdoor screen still for you folk ?? sounds fun - wish phase space was closerr to me !

it is if we also make a fire! should be fun to do it irl this weekend and also would like to do community shorts virtually on here soon as well !

1 Like

Decent chance I’ll be able to make this one.

1 Like

coming up soon today!

1 Like

bump, 20 minute warning!

1 Like