Post some video link/embeds of your stuff here!

Here are two things from me. The first is a piece I live-coded put through my fave Fairlight CVI effect.

This second is a video I did for a music stream. That vis is Fairlight synthesis + framebuffer + a little thing I made in p5, then cut back together. The last five minutes are the best< I think.

6 Likes

another old one, harsh noise music video made from densely edited video feedback and camcorder outtakes.

I should upload a better copy now video quality is a thing

6 Likes

Visuals created with Resolume, multiple capture cards, some prerecorded loops. Audio cut to elliptical lockgrooves.

3 Likes

I am very much appreciative of the sounds and visuals involved herein. thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Awesome! The scratching around 14:20 sounds very Jon Hassell. Dig it.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like :slight_smile:

Cheers. Iā€™m all video, James Kelly is the demon with his weird lockgrooves!

i just made this edit of a live set i did back in decemberā€¦

4 Likes

This is shot very well, and it sounds great. the entrancer is wild

2 Likes

I looove the MoirƩ effect, and I love seeing examples of how these can be generated with code. Are these stills, or are the processing sketches time-based (do they move)?

1 Like

Thanks! The script only generates stills at the moment.

And just a heads up, the code is on Github!

1 Like

Itā€™s not video synthesis by a long shot, however I hope Resolume sources and audio feeds can fit ā€¦

4 Likes

i think resolume is a pretty powerful tool for video synthesis!

1 Like

This weekend I was finally able to set up some equipment after the move and begin goofing around again. Hereā€™s some stuff I was doing with a bent titler from BPMC, the LZX Memory Palace, and inputting audio by D/P/I into the zoom of the Memory Palace.

Using text is a lot of fun but unfortunately I have nothing to say.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFYF5RnAvsc/

hereā€™s a video i just finished, made with various audio/video synthesizer modules and feedback networks :slight_smile:

4 Likes
I recently did a video for my friends band.

A rotating record player with some stuff. This video is made by repeating 180 images again and again while editing a Clojure program.

It is rendered with ā€œanalog Not analogā€, using live coding as user interface.

Happy new year! Iā€™d like to share this visuals test from April when I first got my Memory Palace. Iā€™ve come a long way in what I can do since then, but still enjoy this track and the simplicity of the exploration a lot. Enjoy!

Track is from Blue Soul available here

:partying_face: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Btw the Wagon Christ video I premiered at Vidicon this year is available finally!

:partying_face:

1 Like

anyone else did any NYE stream zones? i had a pretty fun times in a punk Zoom party blasting some bizaro polyrythmic electro jams. i call it polyrythmic when i just forget out to syncronize my instruments and play way off beat on the drums lol

3 Likes