While I’ve been stuck at home like everyone else I’ve been working on getting PCBs and panels made up for some of the video modules I’ve designed. And now I’m finally ready to release them for other people to build!
The first five modules ready to go are:
- RGB Matrix - a fully expandable mixer/dual-bus RGB crossfader/keyer
- Wrangler - a voltage processor with specific video-rate signal features
- Quarterizer - an amplitude classifier inspired by the Sandin IP module
- Video Mult - a two-channel buffered multiple for video-rate signals
- Dual Distrib - a two-channel video distribution (75ohm) utility module
I’ll write more about each one in it’s own separate reply on this thread, but if you’re impatient you can check out my web site at www.visiblesignals.net where I’ve already talked a lot about them. I like to type so there’s a few blog posts there where I blather on and on
I’d like to thank the Scanlines team for setting up a category for me here. I think Scanlines is great so rather than set up a separate forum I’ve arranged for this to be the ‘official’ place for public discussion of the modules and come and get help with them!