Post some video link/embeds of your stuff here!

Here’s my second Opti-Glitch effort…

2 Likes

Nightcafe added video generation stuff, so I’ve been messing with that a bit. Here’s a couple I tweaked and wrote music for

2 Likes

Here’s my latest dealio:

A music video which was put together using clips that I modified and ran through my Tachyons Opti-Glitch, which I am very much enjoying.

4 Likes

LZX and VSERPI musings

3 Likes

Here’s a bit of some random convolution+feedback code I wrote a while back. This isn’t audio reactive, I just threw a guitar noodle over it. Trying to motivate myself to work on this again.

So much great stuff here, I’m very impressed. I also try my hand at glitchy image generation and have made software that always creates new images from gifs. It’s not that original, of course, but I’m quite satisfied.

2 Likes

My newest efforts. Re-scanned from a better CRT this time, so crispy crispy. Used the MisMatcher from Freedom Ent.

6 Likes

Nice! Kudos for posting via the scanlines peertube!

1 Like

Here’s first music video I made with help of my friends for friends.

4 Likes

Had a good photoshoot today!
C0058T01|281x500

3 Likes

I’ve only recently gotten into video art, but here’s a collection of some of my work thus far.

WAVES - capturing an observation I made after finding my Trinitron. I would love to adapt this into a larger installation piece sometime in the future.

Below are just some assorted visuals that I’ve come up with by playing with camera feedback loops and a dirty mixer. I have more plans for actual works in the future, but it’s been a lot of fun just playing with light and feedback!

7 Likes

My newest visual I edited using footage by Norman McLaren. A couple of runs through The Pyschenizer until I found a particular effect I wanted.

3 Likes

Recently I finally figured out how to get ffmpegs edge detection filters like sobel and prewitt to work correctly. If you use them normally, they’ll tend to turn everything green… must be something about the planes it’s operating on in yuv modes? This can be fixed by setting the format to rgb, using sobel, then scaling. The scaling can be to the resolution it already was at, it just seems to be isolate later colorspace transformation back to yuv

Confused? So am I :smiley_cat:, but here’s the filters for this video
-vf eq=contrast=10,hue=s=10,format=rgb24,sobel,crop=w=1440:h=1080,scale=1440x1080,dilation,boxblur,vignette,format=yuv420p

2 Likes

Hey hi!

EDIT: Taking a break from streaming to focus on school right now.

I’ve been streaming live on Sundays, practicing mostly.

Earlier this morning I launched my 24 hour stream!

It’s just prerecorded video, but now when someone asks me about the stream they can watch something no mater what time they tune.

Fingers crossed the internet doesn’t go out!

Cheers!

3 Likes

We Pixelflowers are back to making live visuals in our natural habitat, that is techno basements and dancefloors. Here’s a moment from the latest Interzone party:

And here are some examples of the signal flow we’ve been recently playing a lot with (resolume > sound-reactive glitch/fx > CRT TV > camcorder rescan > Edirol V8 fx):

(does this video play smoothly for you?? if not please reply and watch it here

5 Likes

Great video, it did indeed stutter while buffering a few times

1 Like

…the first video does not play at all (iPad/Safari), the second is playing fine…

1 Like

…uhm? - following the provided link the (second) video is stuttering heavily…

1 Like

8 Likes

we’ve been playing with some AI stuff lately

this one uses audio from the RPG we made and have been leading with our after school group for the past several years. We have hours and hours of recordings

this one is using a text based AI painting interface

I’ve got some fun things planned for post processing on these.

2 Likes