Scanlines 2yr birthday showcase 🎈

Just put in my submission, sorry for the last minuteness of that :joy_cat:

1 Like

would there be a recording? it was so past my bed time and I simply fell asleep with laptop in hands :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Was with the refugees at a meeting on how they can get a longer residence permit. But was so tired in the evening, had to sleep and could not watch the stream.

So I have the same question: Is there a recording of the stream?

1 Like

+1 recording availability

1 Like

alright , since videos.scanlines is currently down here a YouTube link to an unlisted video of the complete stream from the other day:

I’m not 100% comfortable with publishing publicly the stream recordings since the artists who submitted have only explicitly given consent to stream their work not to release it (some of what we screen is not released / Avaliable online yet) - also as an aside I’m still pretty keen on the idea of doing some physical release compilations of a selection of works from these streams … but haven’t had a chance to start investigating this yet… so ya might take This video down in a few weeks but for the people asking now / who were in the stream but couldn’t make it , enjoy :wink: :tada::tada:

8 Likes

Streaming this on the second monitor has really made my workday fly by. Great stuff!

They all ruled but I was particularly into @autr’s piece.

@robp, how did you get that gorgeous rotoscope effect?

4 Likes

Thanks, I created the initial video using Nightcafe’s VQGAN+CLIP at 12fps, then motion interpolated to 60 fps and a couple other tweaks in ffmpeg. Here’s my source prompt & video colorful kaleidoscope bloom rainbow colors - AI Generated Artwork - NightCafe Creator

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the recorded stream. Now i had time to watch the whole stream. There are also individual animations that i want to watch a second time.

My contribution “painting on glass” may remain open in the internet or be part of physical release. (In case you would have to shorten the whole stream because of copyright).

2 Likes

Thank you for hosting and posting this @cyberboy666 :smiley: :pray:
The Secret Sidewalk - Sometimes (Official Music Video) can also be seen here, YouTube compressed it better, but still not the best. Also here’s a great quality HEVC download if you really want to see the fine detail proper.

3 Likes

Dam I missed it.

Awesome work !!

2 Likes

everyone in this lively thread please consider submitting something this week for the next birthday showcase happening again very soon ?